From:
shanon &/or Mitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 1997 13:33:28 -0600
Angel is such a little evil sprite,
Her favorite hobby is to bite,
A hunk from the left a hunk from the right,
She just wants to give you a try.

She has gotten better which is scary since she can still get ya pretty good
the interesting thing is I'm a wimp when it comes to bites and Mitch is the
pro but with angel he wont even touch her and I grab her all the time.  As a
side not about her biting she is deaf and was teased alot when a kit so
disipline is a little slower.
--
Shanon, Mitch, Callie (cat), Kerowac (iguana), Brambles and Rose
(hedgehogs), and last but not least The Den of Thieves (ferrets-Switch,