From:
Robynn McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 04:51:01 -0400
I noticed today from a little ad on HBO Family (pay cable channel with
family oriented programming) that they are having a kids activity thing on
their website called Camp HBO.  Apparently from what I could gather the
camp mascot is a ferret!  You have to actually mail a parent signed
permission slip to get a password to join in the fun, but I looked at the
shockwave little informational link and there was a cute little animated
ferret thrown in!  If anyone with children decides to join in, I'd love to
hear more about it, and if it shines a good light on ferrets as pets (I'm
almost certain from what I saw on the commercial that it does).  Kudos to
HBO.

Robynn and the Fearsome Foursome (mom doesn't let us watch TV, she says it
will rot our brain)