From:
"Heyn, Ela" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 09:41:40 -0400
Well, I'm busy making ferret-shaped soaps for the SOS raffle.  I have some
AWESOME scents, if I do say so myself.

Some of the scents I have right now that I'm going to be making ferret
soaps with:

Chocolate
Chocolate butterscotch
Chocolate raspberry
Sun-ripened raspberry (just like Bath & Body Works!)
Cucumber Melon (just like Bath & Body Works!)
Pearberry (just like Bath & Body Works!)

These are ferrets you will ENJOY washing with ..  can you imagine lathering
up with a chocolate butterscotch ferret (soap)?  MMMMMMM .... :->  At least
six entrants into the raffle will be lucky recipients of a ferret soap!

The raffle tickets are NOT expensive, either.  You can get one chance for
$1, or 6 chances for $5!  The grand prize winner receives a HUGE litterpan
(clean!  unused!) full of ferret goodies.  (Hint: Everyone who has seen
this "basket" of goodies in person has written me a check for a chance to
win it!) There is a TON of good stuff in this basket.  The retail value
of this raffle is over $1000!  Items included are Totally Ferret, hammocks,
ear cleaners & shampoos, toys, treats, supplements and more, including
ferret related goodies for humans.  All items are brand new.

So, what do you have to lose?  All proceeds go to support homeless and
unwanted ferrets in shelters ..  and you might win a wonderful basket of
goodies OR a ferret soap, too!  :-> Persons buying more than $10 worth of
tickets will receive a receipt from SOS, a registered 501c3 not for profit
organization.

Please mail your checks (made out to "Support Our Shelters") to:

Ela Heyn
304 Hillside Ave, B11
Nutley, NJ  07110

Please include your email address (so I can let you know it arrived, and
send you your "raffle numbers!), as well as your snail mail address.  Many
thanks, and good luck in the raffle!  There might be a chocolate soap
ferret with your name on it!  :->

Drawing date is July 14th ..  best of luck to everyone!!!  Thanks for
helping the ferrets!

- Ela