From:
Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 13:57:55 EDT
Thank you to everyone who sent their condolences when I lost Ferris.  Some
of the notes brought tears to my eyes.  As important were the few words of
encouragement I received to keeping plugging along even when it all seems
to much.  Surprisingly, each note was from a stranger.  Strangers who cared
enough to give me a boost when I needed it.  I guess this just shows how
important the FML is and how many different purposes it serves.  Thanks
again.

On a side note, does anyone out there live close to Franklin County (MO)?
Got an interesting call for help from their animal control to pick-up a
non-ferret critter.  I may need "taxi" service to Chicago.  Or I may just
drive out and pick it up.  If anyone's in the mood for traveling, please
let me know.  I can't guarantee you won't go home with a fuzzy or two,
though ;-)

Kim
Animals For Awareness