Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2007 07:47:32 -0800
My name is Ardith, and I'm a Survivor.
Since June '07.

I survived a Shelter Dinner.
Pots of boiling chicken.
Pan after pan of oven roasted spuds.
Salads.
More pots of boiling chicken.

What that girl can do to a persons kitchen has to be experienced to be
believed. Makes grown men cry, and roll up their sleeves to help clean
up.

I survived Hurricane Renee's Sweet Tea. Only because I didn't drink
any. That stuff would have had me walking on the ceiling.

I made one pot of Sweet Tea. Nope, not Sweet enough. Needed 5 more
pounds of sugar.

It did NOT score well on the glycemic index.

I also survived riding with the Hurricane in her Explorer. Those that
sat on, uh.... with me know what I mean.