From:
Mary Hogan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 18:29:09 -0800
Sandee,

Please look out for a beautiful silver guy named Oscar.  He left this
realm on December 31.  He had cardiomyopathy and lymphosarcoma.  The
doctor and I tried our best to give him as much time as possible.  You
see, Oscar was a rescue that I picked up from Animal Control on November
12.  He was with me for a such a short time.  He was a very sweet boy and
I carried him around with me everywhere and he would sleep in my lap when
watching TV and slept next to me in bed at night.

Please show him around and show him all the high spots.  He loves sleep
sacks and Ferretvite.  I don't know what else he enjoyed as he wasn't
able to do as much as the other ferrets.  If you get a chance, could you
see if you could sneak over to Kitty Haven and let him see Tawnie and
Misty who passed earlier this year.  They both can speak Ferret and Oscar
learned some Cat while he was here.  Oscar is my first ferret at the
bridge.  Apparently he had a cage mate that was with him when they were
turned in to Animal Control but they had to put her to sleep because she
was so sick.  I don't know what her name was but maybe you could help
Oscar find her so they can be together again.

Please tell him that I love him very, very much and I miss him so.

Thank you so much for your help.

Mary
and her 12 wonderful wascally weasels...
Lizzie, Lucy, Ellie, Behr, Ginger, Teddy, Chloe, Walter, Charlie, Molly,
Oscar, and Cullen