From:
Candyce Ramon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 13:24:00 -0400
>OWED MONEY relating to the APRIL 29 NC/AFA ferret show!  A big chunk $464!

Cathy Sitek, thanks for letting people know that it isn't just me!  Others
please, post if things of this kind happen to you.

(Now Big, we did are part by sending in our money for this show way before
time for it--So we should have be refunded ASAP.  No blame, that is the
parties!  )

What we are wondering is WHY!!!!  It was POSTED on the FML dated April 24
to 25 by Gary & Judy Skinner that all monies would be returned 100% :

**IF YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND THIS SHOW, AND HAVE PREVIOUSLY COMMITTED

++If you have Sponsored a Ring, for the APRIL 29th Show, you can still keep
the ring, if you want, if not we will refund the amount of the ring, and
put it up for re-sponsorship.

++All Monies that have been sent in will be 100% refunded to you within 90
days.

IF you have any Questions call or email Gary & Judy Skinner.

Well we had Questions: Why 90 days???  Why did the email sent to us say
that you would keep the sponsor monies??  Why did you say, each time we
asked, that it is in the mail!  Knowing you had not done so.

We had emailed them we did not wish to sponsor if we could not attend the
show.  This was on APRIL 25!  So we expected a full refund!  But then it
became a war.  Us asking why we still had not been sent our refund and
Skinners saying it is in the mail.  So WHY was it not in the mail??

Please, lets not sweep this under a ferret! (joke)  Ferrets are not keeping
the monies!  People caused this, and all we know is we have not gotten our
money returned and we believe there is dishonest reasons as to WHY we have
not, or we would have it.  We feel this because some have received theirs.
Anybody know the Skinners?  We don't, and are not wanting too after all
this.  Just send us our money, PLEASE!

The Questions are where is the money?  and WHY are they not returning it?
and will others (ferret people) be treated like this in other shows to
come??

We have been going to ferret shows for the past six years and have never
had problems like this.  Last spring Warm Fuzzy refunded, and just this
spring GLFA had sent a refund before the ferret show was even helt, for
over payment.  So WHY?

C & C RAMON

[Moderator's note: I'll be forcing this discussion offline unless new facts
come up (such as the Skinners' wishing to post about it).  I don't do this
to trivialize the problem, but posting the same allegations from the same
people does nothing to solve it either.  Please feel free to contact me
directly if you want to discuss it with me.  I'm open to listening.  BIG]