Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 05:21:16 -0500
What is the phrase I am looking for?  Gordian Knot, maybe?  Here I am with
ferrets I love so much I can't really express.  And at the same time the
people who are responsible are breeding them like flies lay maggot eggs.
I go in the local pet store and my heart gets ripped out over and over.
I want all the babies and know they are going to end up being neglected,
forgotten or abused.  And yet, that is the same place I found Sox and I
can't imagine being without him.  Out damn knots!

Kyle