From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 16:09:34 -0500
This message is cross posted and please feel free to pass it along to
whomever and wherever it may help..

I am posting this for a new ferret shelter located in Pomana(?) Park.  I
have Rita's permission to post her information and situation.  Rita and
her husband just opened their ferret shelter, however they have come upon
bad times.  They are getting divorced and her husband has already left.
Rita is asking for help in placing 27 + or - ferrets into shelters or
homes.  We currently still have a total of 53 ferrets in our shelter and
have 7 on our waiting list for surrenders, we just can't take these guys
in for her..

So, if any shelter or individual out there can help, her name is Rita
Lee, her phone number is 386-649-2921, and she is located in Pomana
Park(?) , Florida.  She is looking to move out of the house, out of
necessity, in about 1 month.  We will help her if no one else can and
will take whatever ferrets she had left when she moves, but we are very
full and hopefully, some shelters and individuals can help as well.

Please contact Rita directly with any questions about the ferrets.  We
are just an in between party at this point so I am unsure as to age,
sex, color, health, etc.

Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.
A Non-Profit, 501(c)(3) organization

407-869-6981 <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://www.Ferrets-N-Limbo.org

PO Box 161432
Altamonte Springs, Fl 32716-1432