From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 1996 12:55:07 -0800
To Holly: I just had to say that I know how you feel.  I lost my Elwood the
very same way.  He never seemed to be in pain, but his little body was full
of cancer and we put him down in the middle of surgery.  Unfortunately, I
never saw him after.  I kind of regrett that.  I hope you find peace soon.

To Daryl: I am so sorry to hear of the passing of Legand.  We will for sure
light a candle for her tonight and for all the fuzzies passing over Rainbow
Bridge.  I know you feel terrible now, but someday you will be able to think
of her and laugh.  I myself have not reached that point yet, but I will.
Peace.

To others, I was talking to my vet a few weeks ago and he was saying that
Onion Powder pet food can make cats and ferrets anemic.  Has anyone else
heard of this?  I am wondering if that is what is wrong with Ferris since
her newest food has Onion Powder in it.  Obviously she is not getting it now.

To Thumper: I have had ferrets for 6 years.  I have had a few apartments in
that time.  I never told them I even HAD ferrets.  Since they are in a cage
when I am not home and don't really roam the house unsupervised, I saw no
need.  I guess it depends on where you are living and who you see.  Anyway,
that is what I did.

To Meltie: Hay there girl.  I heard you are keepin' your folks pretty worked
up over you.  Making them do stuff and laugh.  Good for you.  Make all the
time you have all the better.  To Mom and Dad, I hope things with you are
going okay.  I know it is tough.  We have a sick one here we have to hand
feed as well.  <sigh> But they are worth it, right?  May your time be well
spent and she go in peace.

-MsPea (Who wonders how many of us really saw Mars Attacks this weekend!!  =)