From:
shanon &/or mitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 14:16:57 -0700
Just a qoick note as I'm catching up that's why I've entered so much anyways
we have to remember the dollar amount dif btween US and Canada But I guees
that's still hi now that I think of it.

We pay $15 for distemper and $15 for rabies and both include an office
visit.  Our vet when we brought Blaize in for her shots after we bought her
we had also brought in the other two because they were coughing and sneezing
veryy sad and distressing sounds to hear from them.  Anyways he looked at
the other two at the same time and didn't charge us anything extra to check
them.  He's very nice and has finally stopped giving me the rubber lecture
he gave me when I brought the others in for their shots one at a time.

By the way they had caught the influenza that had crippled us a wk earlier.

        Us again =D