From:
Nathan Viles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 1995 16:11:58 -0500
I put An old flannel in the cage with Stuff...
and she loves snuggling in it.  But I was looking in her cage and I
found that about a square inch of fabric has been chewed out of it!

(insert long curse here)

I think she has passed most of it, it is a red flannel, and some wierd
white stuf was in her stool.  I think she is eating, and I think she
has just hit a down period after a playfull hour and half or so, I
don't have any laxative...  I haven't seen any in a store yet, Is it
only at vets?

And how can I teAch her to not eat cotton?  Might this be an isolated
incident?  Should I find some bitter apple (can't find that so fasr
either) and cost her favorite shirt in it, or at leadst the chew area?

Any ideas will help me sleep tonight,

Nathan and Stuff (I liked it so much, I decided to eat it)