From:
TAYLOR DIANE M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 04:48:59 -0500
I have been reading about this group now for a few days time on the FML
and am wondering who they are.  Is this a shelter or a group of ferret
advocates or something?  I am very curious.  Pooflinger or Poolfinger is
a strange sorta name but has my curiosity.  I remember selling a coin
to a Kim Rushing and I think her e-mail ID was pool something or other.
Kim, is this you???  Hope you like the coin and sorry if it took long to
get to you.  I still have a few straggling coins out there that have not
made it to their destination yet.  I wish the USPS was run by ferrets.
Then we would all get our stuff as long as we had hidey holes for them to
stash the stuff in.  Now here is a message to Melissa Kuzara and Fran
Brown.  I am glad as can be I met you both.  Such talented ladies and so
very nice to talk to.  I have a beautiful charm bracelet Melissa made me
and I am getting a necklace from Fran.  They are two very special people
and now I know them both.  Got to get some more ideas on the coins tho:-)
Ranger is gripping about wanting a collar with a ferret penny on it and
he will not shut up his dooking about it.  Ladies, PLEASE design one for
a ferret if you can.  *smile*

Diane

P.S.  I got a ton of coins left over.  I was almost out as an order got
lost somewhere and I had to file a major claim on it which is gonna take
forever to settle when lo and behold a friend of mine in Michigan sends
me 300 more.  They got to England and stood in Customs forever and then
made it to me torn up pretty bad BUT all the coins where intact.  There
has got to be other things that can be done with these coins besides
jewelry.  So I leave this up to Fran and Melissa who are the smart ones.
All I am is the holder of the coins.

www.geocities.com/alpha-ferret/gallery.com

This page is dedicated to my Ibili and was designed by the famous Kat
Parsons, another multi-talented lady.