From:
Eleanor Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 2004 18:54:08 -0400
Hello everyone, first of all I am the one who makes these ferret
sculptures.  I do these for therapy, both depression and physical.
Each one takes a lot of time and I am very fussy about each one.  A lot
of love for ferrets and all animals goes into each one of these.

When I read the fml post from Jen B NOT meant to slander or slam anyone,
I was furious!  I could not understand why someone would even think of
doing what you were suggesting!  The wonderful bidder, FIVELOVES, who has
been bidding and winning my things on my husband's auctions, bids what
she feels they are worth to her!  and she has always paid for her items
the full price and I am sure Ebay and Paypal can vouch for that.  It all
started with one ferret angel on a tin that she used for the ashes of her
ferret that had passed away.  She was so delighted by the item that she
wanted more items after actually getting it.

Something happened to her account and she is trying to get that
straighted out as we speak, so right now she is an unregistered user.  (I
just hope she did not reply to a spoof email.  - Which is an email that
looks like it is from ebay or Paypal but is not!  They will say your
information needs to updated or your acccount suspended if you do not
update within 24 hours or so- DO NOT REPLY TO THOSE OR CLICK ON THEIR
LINKS!  FORWARD THAT EMAIL TO [log in to unmask] if from ebay to see if it
is real or if from Paypal forward to [log in to unmask] !!!!  They will
also address you by name in the letter if it is real but on the safe
side best to forward to these addresses to see if it is real. )

My husband has dealt with FIVELOVES quite a few times and she has been a
wonderful repeat customer as well as many of you.  My husband wanted to
set the prices higher on the pieces but I talked him into starting them
lower and now I wish I had not.  He took 2 pieces off last night because
I decided to keep one, the one that looked like my Cooper J who passed
away a month ago.  As for the one on the leash, it will be back on at a
higher price.  I assure you that there is NO PADDING OR SHILLING GOING
ON HERE.  We do not know FIVELOVES, except from ebay auction sales and
she has always come through and paid her full purchase prices!

So whoever is concerned or whatever the problem is, I can assure you
that there is NO shilling going on.  I do not know who is starting
rumors but rumors are not nice and can ruin reputations as we know and
you would not want it to be yours!  Think about it, you could be next!

Eleanor, Donald and the 9 fuzzies, missing Sarah and Cooper J