From:
Juliana Paulauskas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 1996 18:18:46 -0400
Dear Fellow Ferrets,

We are writing to let you know that this week is National Pet Week.  Be sure
to tell your owners so that we can get spoiled even more than we usually do.
This is the perfect opportunity for us fuzzbeans to rake in the goods: new
sleeping bags, more toys (as if we don't have enough already), a fresh bag
of cat food, and ......oh yeah.....don't forget the ECONO size box of
raisins!!!!  Also, since the weather is good, we can con them into taking us
for plenty of walks.....especially where we can find nice places to hide and
to dig up some dirt!

So ferrets....UNITE......and make this the best National Pet Week

Love,
The Fuzz Factory---Misty and Charity