From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 13:43:54 -0800
It's been like party time lately here because of the arrival of Titus!
Titus is a cutie pie.  He came prancing over that bridge all decked out
in wings and halo.  It's nice to see a youngster, but so sad for the
loved ones left behind.  They always feel so robbed of precious time.  I
reassured Titus that they'll heal with time and they'll meet him once
again.  And this time, it will be forever.

We sought out Monty who was playing with Titer-bugs new family ...
Herme, Herme2, Coco Chanel and White Rat (AKA Muffin).  Titus brought
in a new energy and excitement into the group.  What he really enjoyed
was dooking, hissing and he-heing back and forth to them.  He never was
quiet!  That is until he heard a pair of bluebirds up in the trees.  He
asked what it was and Muffin replied, "toys!" Monty was quick to
reprimand her with a scruff.  It occurred to Titus that he could hear
the minks playing in the water, the leaves of the trees rustle, and best
yet ... the echos of his Mommy.  He pressed his little ear to a cloud and
listened to all of her thoughts.  I listened as he began whispering back
that he wants her to heal and be happy again.  I told him that she'll
hear him.  Sometimes it just takes time.

Well, I'm off to take the group to go cloud snuffling.  They wanna see
who can dig and snuffle their way through a cumulus cloud the fastest.
No wing help allowed.  I can't wait to judge!