From:
Lisa Gibson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 14:31:19 EST
Does anyone have any suggestions on litter training for outside of the
cage?  We allow our ferrets free time every day outside of their cage, but
they seem to be hit and miss about going back to use their litter box.
Instead, they seem to have chosen a few favorite corners in the living
room.  As you can imagine, we don't really care to put another litter box
there, mostly because there is no place to secure it.  Unless we secure
their box, they dump it.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Lisa, Jonathan, Trickster and Pepper