From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2006 12:41:46 EDT
Sean has called me several times while he's been gone.  The first time he
called, it was to tell me that they were not welcome in Georgia, Alabama,
and Mississippi (she is going out of her way to drive through as many
states as possible for Sean, isn't that funny?).  I asked what did he
mean, and I heard Renee shouting "the welcome stations were closed!".
LOL!  Sean was giggling when she said that.  He told me it was rainy the
first several hours.  That the ferrets were enjoying the ride, and that
he loved stopping for food.  I forget what she had been feeding that boy.
But it was good boy fuel.

He called later to tell me that he was approaching Louisiana.  I could
not believe the time that they were making.  Sean said that Renee was
stopping for "naps".  And that the "naps" only lasted ten minutes or so.
LOL.  I TOLD you she can just pass out and power nap.  Renee puts a whole
new definition to power nap.  Unreal.  Sean took a nap himself at one
point.

After Renee and Sean arrived at her mothers in Shreveport, LA, he called
me.  He basically sat there though.  He asked for his brother and spoke
to him a little.  Then to his dad, but he sat on there again.  I got the
phone back and he just seemed to want to sit there with me.  Getting his
bearings, I suppose.  When asked he said he was having fun and really
liked Renee's mother.  He was excited about a fourth of July party that
was to happen the next day.

Fourth of July Sean called from the road.  He told me that he had fun
at the party and that they took off to have donuts.  They were then on
their way to see fireworks.  Good thing too, because for the first time
in my life I did not go out to see fireworks.  And for the first time,
the rednecks down here in TN were not shooting them off near by.  We
ourselves acted like good little rednecks and visited our local Walmart
that night.  Not one word, Marylou and Robin!.  We got booted out because
Scott had a bird on his shoulder.  Funny, I never get booted out when I
have a ferret in my shirt.  Of course they must just think I'm a crazy
talking to my boobs as you cannot really see the ferret.  ::shrugging:;
Anyway, he hung up after a few minutes to go watch the show.  And that is
where we are presently in the trip.

You have to remember, that unlike Chet, Sean will not be able to tell me
much detail, and this trip won't be "documented" like Chet's.  But I'll
try my darndest to share it with you.  Today, I believe that they are on
the road again ... destination Texas.

These boys of mine are so sweet.  Renee found Sean curled up on the floor
underneath Chet the morning that they left.  Chet decided to come in and
sleep at the foot of our bed after watching Analyze This on tv.

Wolfy

Ps, Sean's entertaining comment of the day, "Renee sings when she
travels, Mom.  A lot.  She knows just too many songs mom, too many."