Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2008 01:32:33 -0600
Your opinion of Hendryx playpens?

We've had this playpen for quite awhile. It stays together quite well
and is strong, my kids are content with it outside J. I recently
ordered another 3 panel section for use with the 9 panel, the extra
makes it seem more roomier, tho I'm sure another playpen would be even
more excellent! I've made use of our other 3 panel section by placing
hooks on the wall where two parts of it connec,t I'm able to use it as
a barricade J !

This brand is only available at ferret depot it seems with added
shipping cost.. which isn't bad, but extra