From:
Lynn Mcintosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 1996 14:18:39 -0800
Hi,

I hope you find some fuzzies.  I'm not critisizing, but I was sad to read
your post about not wanting albino ferrets.  I have two albino girls, a
mother and a daughter.  They're named Claudette Pirahnette Poufay and Minnie
Markum Poufay (though I'm changing that irresonant middle name).  I wasn't
craving albinos, but they needed a home.  I love them very much now, even
after they put me through several months of anti-bite training (for them,
not me...  nothing to do with coloring; more to do with living in an
aquarian next to an electric guitar).  Now they're truly cuddly sweeties.
They love, more than our other five ferrets, to be scratched and petted and
held.  Claudette runs to me if she's scared of something.  Their fur is an
inch and a half long (they live in a cool room) and soft as a rabbit's.
Their eyes are a deep red, and a beautiful luminous honey-yellow when the
sun shines in.  I wouldn't trade them for a zebra-striped ferret.  I hope
those little Amsterdam albinos find a home...  I know you should have the
right ferrets for you, though.

Take care and please don't consider this a flame.  I just needed to talk
about my beautiful albino girls.

Lynn Mc.