From:
FunFerrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 13:01:35 EST
I was channel surfing and came across a lady (lab tech, doctor, scientist?)
holding a sable ferret, she said something to him about keeping him safe
and then kissed his nose.  The show is Port Charles on ABC, channel 5 here
in Boston at 12:30pm if your interested in finding out what happens to the
little guy.

Are there any regular watchers of this show out there?  I would love to get
an update on the show as I haven't seen it before today.  I understand it is
a take off of GH...... any takers?

Thanks,
Deanna