From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2006 18:37:13 -0400
HI folks!

It's Me Jerimiah, the handsomest boy at Ferret Wise!

Well I bet you think you heard a lot form me lately -- well now IT'S
RAINING FERRETS!  Believe ME!

On sucha rainy cool day shelter Dad travelled out and came back with 2
MORE TINY kids!  These tow were born Jan 2nd and there is a boy and a
gal.  The Drk Sable boy looks almost like Merlin is called Bouncer and
the little deaf gal is a silver blaze and her name is Stripe but I BET
Mom will change that!

They hit it off GREAT with Merlin- they are running so fast that I am
getting DIzzy!  Albus and Austin are kinda besides themselves right now.
They can now curl up and sleep while the babies tear the place apart!  I
guess the Video folks will have to move the cameras extra fast when they
come next week.  Mom says these little kids are too skinny but I bet the
get fattened up real quick!

Our hospice boy Lucky age 7.5 years over at St Gregory's house is in need
of surgery- he has been waiting for some time with the emergencies going
first.Hospice Mom Judy just spent over $3,000.00 on her personal pets
care and can't help out right now.  Lucky has developed a HUGE spleen
that needs to come out.  Dr George checked him out in February and put
him on antibiotics but the spleen did not go down.  He is having a hard
time now walking and being comfortable so we need to raise the funds to
pay for his veterinary care ASAP.

For this Hospice Dad Christian has crocheted a colorful bright afghan,
Mom has gotten 3 other great items ( A genuine gemstone necklace, a
ceramic tile trivet and a assortment of Green Mountain Coffees) - and we
are starting a raffle NOW with the drawing date to be June 1st.  If
everyone buys lots of tickets Lucky can have his surgery sooner!  ALL
items will be shipped to the winners at no cost courtesy of shelter MOM:

If we do well and raise more funds that Lucky needs the excess will go
into he veterinary account to assist with on going monthly Lupron
treatments that currently 15 of the shelter kids require.

The items up for auction include:
1- A bright & colorful multi-color afghan crocheted and donated by
Brother Christian at St Gregory's House.  Value exceeds $75.00

2 - A gorgeous sable ferret framed tile / trivet for wall or
table(anonymous donor) Vale $50.00

3- an assortment of 3 different bags Green mountain coffees ( donated by
Green Mtn Coffee, VT) Value $35.00

4- A BEAUTIFUL NEW genuine Ocean Jasper Necklace with sterling Silver
Toggle clasp donated by shelter MOM.  Value $80.00

More information will be published in the next Frolic newsletter, AND we
are building a link for the Ferret Wise site with photos of the items.
Tickets are available Right away!  $3 each or 2 for $5.00 just email
shelter Mom with any questions.

Meanwhile - We aALL have our work cut out for us with these young'uns
around- I sure hope they find homes REAL SOON!!!!

Many ferrety hugs and licks!

Jerimiah, mascot
www.ferretwise.org