From:
Jill Endicott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2008 09:55:22 -0700
If anyone needs any babies transported, I am driving from North Florida
(Tallahassee area) to Greensboro, NC around July 3rd and coming back
around July 12th. I would be happy to help anyone travel to a forever
home in either direction. Please email me off list to make any
arrangements.

Jill and the "Crew" Loki, Lucy, Leo, Meeko (Falcor, Odin & Sable at the
Bridge) Susie, Tido, Kailey & Tara (canines) Nala, Kash, Merlin &
Pistol (felines) Sonny & Ray (equines)