From:
Sara Munz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 12:56:34 -0700
What a fabulous weekend!  The ladies at the IFC know how to throw a
shindig!

I loved hearing about the black footed ferrets and seeing all their cute
pictures.  I really wanted to take one home to my prairieless back yard.
They are so much like our kids that it's mind blowing.  And we came so
close, like Alexandra said, to losing them forever.  Travis said that
the IFC was talking about the possibility of organizing a trip to Wyoming
to see the black foots in the prairie - and I say sign me up now!

The people at the Forum were all lots of fun.  I think it was worth the
price of admission to hear Travis's description of Bob Church.  And a big
thank you to Linda for bringing Cassie for all of us to get our ferret
fix.  The California twins kidnapped me Monday and we tasted bourbon
balls and bourbon - it's amazing we were still walking onto the plane!
And I heard rumors about Wolfy and some glow in the dark jellyfish and
want to know more.

Kurt and I walked around the zoo Sunday afternoon, but the otters were
nowhere to be found.  I think that Alexandra told them about Dunkin
Donuts and they took off!  We did see a Dunkin Donuts near the zoo,
but if the otters were there, they were hiding. . .

I loved the Q&A with Alexandra and Wolfy - I haven't laughed so much
in a looong time.  And my ferrets are going to try out their new toy
tonight - I think I will have a tunnel blanket full of ferts.

Sara