From:
Marsha Stanek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 11:20:21 -0500
Madison, Wisconsin
Ferret Enthusiasts

Please join us for ferret fun at the
WAUBESA BEACH COMMUNITY CENTER.
Sunday, April 19 at 1:00

Ferret Nook meeting featuring ferrets, refreshments, and ferret supplies.
Come and help us plan activities that will be fun and benefit ferrets.

Directions:  (it is about 3 1/2 miles from the beltline)
Take the (12&18) beltline to the SouthTown exit
Turn left to SouthTown Drive if you are coming from the east, turn right if
you are coming from the west

Follow SouthTown Drive until you see the Farm Tavern - veer left onto
Moorland Road.

Stay on Moorland (which turns into Lakefarm Road) until the second left
which is Alma Road

Turn left - go to T in the road (you can see the Lake) turn right and keep
going until you reach 2952 Waubesa Avenue that is Christy s Tavern - turn
right on the road across from Christy s and the community center is the
little house at the end of the road.

Questions - call me (Marsha) 608 221 0931 or E-mail me.