From:
felinesnferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 11:24:12 -0700
Hi all!!!

The Club Med Ferrets Raffle ends tomorrow night, June 15.  We have some
great prizes for the raffle.  All the prizes are of high quality and are
beautiful!  The pictures really don't do them justice.  Below is the
link.  This raffle allows you to purchase tickets for the prize that you
would like to win.

The funds raised are put into the Club Med Fund and used for shelters in
need or when there is a disaster like Hurricane Katrina to help ferrets.
The fund currently has a zero balance as the funds were distributed among
several shelters at Christmas time.  We have raffles to replenish the
fund so it can give us all an opportunity to help ferrets that need it
and to win a beautiful prize.  So please take a look at our website and
please purchase some tickets.  Tickets are $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00.
You can split up the tickets any way you would like or put them all on
one prize.

http://www.geocities.com/mookiejoey/CMF_Spring_Fling_Raffle.html

If you have purchased tickets but have not heard from me, please be sure
to contact me directly at

Thank you!

Hugs,
Mary...FnF