Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2007 06:08:10 -0800
I want to put my 2 cents worth in this mess thats going on about these
2 wonderful people and if you all dont like what i have to say just
scroll on down and read the nest persons writeing..

Im Susan and i am the director of the Northwest Arkansas Ferret Rescue
Shelter and this is what i have to say so please over look my spilling
and hope you understand what im saying.. First off I have tree 22 for
my kids and i was upset about how the shelter kids got on the tree
some of the information was wrong and so were the names I had all
information and pictures and names right when i sent the information
to Kris and i was going to say somthing but i didnt and these are my
reasons for it.. First I had to stop and think Kris works alot of hours
a day to provide for his family plus he comes home tends to his own
family and his ferrets and the guy is tired so instead of going to bed
he stayes up for hours at a time trying to put our shelter kids on the
tree for for them so they can have a Christmas, not only that he has
extrea kids to get on the tree like the OHIO kids that have never had
a christmas like most of our shelter kids has so that takes alot more
time to be ablle to do this. i even gave up my spot at one time and
said to kris and ya all that i wanted to give my spot up on the tree
just so these OHIO kids could have a christmas but i let a couple some
people talk me into putting my kids on the tree cause the OHIO kids
were going to have Christmas regardless so i changed my mind and did
it. later Kris called me and told me to resend the information about my
kids but he had the pictures so i did and let me tell yas he sounded
very tired on the phone when he did talk to me so ya i was upset at
first cause it wasnt done right but i had to stop and think then
knowing my kids would be getting picked anyways and they get gifts
anywasy i would just write down who gift goes to who and look at their
pitcure so anyways I DO want to Thank Kris for what he is doing for OUR
SHELTERS and he does try though i think hes not getting enough sleep
and time with his own family out of the day let alone he works 8 to 12
hours a day from what i hear....

NOW ON LORI SIES,,

To me it doesnt matter how many OHIO kids she rescued, How much money
she got, donations of beddings she got or if she went to B.F.E.. or
anything eles .. her heart and love went out to these ferrets to get
them out of the HELL HOLE they were in , How much money she spent to
get these babys i dont know and i relly dont care and we shelters most
of us took these babys in to help her we didnt have to do it but she
didnt break our arms to do it I offered to take in some knowing i was
already over maxed in my shelter as it was and my vet bill is over 2000
dollors is cause most of my kids are hospice or sp needs kids or older
ferrets that no one wants so im mostly doing this out of my own pocket.

yes i have asked for help a couple times from S.O.S. and the I.F.C. but
only when im despret to ask for help. I dont run faffles or sell stuff
on ebay or anything cause the fact is I dont even know how to do crap
like that.nor do i relly want too But I do buy from them when i have
the extrea money and my shtler kids need it.I will make sure my kids
wont go without anything but I will go days or weeks with out my HEART
MEDS, THYROID MEDS and BLOOD PRESSER MEDS just to get what my kids need
or want. So I had no room to talk cause i was upset and all over the
tree thing to me it was childist to even feel that way. and I do want
to THANK KRIS and LORI both for what they do for us and Im sorry for
even acting like that, I just got back from a trip to the york show in
PA and i meet some of the niest people there and even bought bedding
for my 4 paralized ferrets i have here at the shelter when i could have
went and got my meds with itor payed on the vet bill . but the airline
ticktet had to be use by a curtian time or i would lost the 5 hundred
dollors i had saved up for the Portland Or Sysp, but i had almost lost
family members over a bed camper car acct so i couldnt go. tell me of
a shelter or a shelter person not been bad mouthed about or is better
then thou cause i have been slamed at accused of and even talked about
bad from others and ya all know what I dont even care cause I am here
for the FERRETS not YOU . there are a few people on these groups or
forms that just LOVE to cause problems or others heck they arent happy
unless they have a flame war going on. I just hope and pray that Kris
well keep up the giving tree every year like he has been cause he is
doing the best he can for what few hours he has left without sleep and
lets hope and pray that we dont have another big rescue like we just
had with the OHIO ferrets cause I would offer to help out again.. one
more thing then ill shut up..

If yanyone send me a privet hate email cause of what i just said I have
my DELETE botten ready cause thats why I dont hardly post on here even
when my babys Die and I want them greeted at the Bridge is caiuse of a
few of you who knows me just loves to hurt feelings and make ya feel
guilty.. and I dont even care anymore cause I KNOW BETTER thats all
that matters to me.. This case is closed for me..

Susan

Northwest Arkansas Ferret Rescue Shelter.