From:
anna walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 07:40:59 -0400
I would like to send out my Sympathy to those of you who have lost your
beloved fuzzies.  I has not been able to keep up with sending out cards
and letters to you I have been missing alot of reading because of my
busy life I have been running sick fuzzies to the vets and my son to
Basketball practices and games and now were off to Football practices and
games hes in the 9th grade and with work I just havent been able to keep
up with it all.  So I would like to take this moment to send you all from
the bottom of my heart my Deepest Sympathy for your Losses.

Anna and The Fuzzy Zoo Kids

     Ernestine,Max,Jesse,Minnie,Darla,Sebastian
        Missing Ernie and Cinders