From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 06:45:09 -0400
Dear Laryssa,

I am so sorry you had to put Angel down. You did the best thing for
her, she is now pain free.

For those of us who are left behind, the road is hard. I can tell you
from experience, losing a ferret is not easy, but, it does get easier
to bear.

She will always live in your heart, and, if you feel like crying, cry,
as tears cleanse the soul. She will be with you each morning when you
get up, and at night, as you slip into sleep.

As the days pass, you will be able to remember the good times you both
had, and she will come into your memory at times you least expect it.
She will make you smile when you think of her, but that will not happen
today. That is down the road.

Bless you for your caring attitude, and I know what you mean, you feel
like you had her forever. Some ferrets attached themselves to your
soul, and once there, they never leave.

Marilyn and the gang at Ledoux Hospice.