From:
Greg Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 02:11:38 GMT
My ferret ("Cujo") escaped earlier today.  I've had her outside before, and
she really didn't want to go more than a few feet away from the house.  I
was wondering if there were any places in particular I should look.  Also,
how far away do they normally wonder off?

I live in a relatively new subdivision where there's really no place to hide
other than a few bushes.  It's probably safe to assume someone has found her
by now.  But I'm not sure if I should ask everyone in the neighborhood, or
just those people close by.

Thanks in advance.

Greg Miller: Senior Consultant
http://www.iglou.com/mTech/