From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 08:56:41 -0400
Lots of people here correspond with me and a good number ask me questions.
I'm going to TRY to get to my mail, but yesterday I developed a sudden and
very bad secondary infection to this influenza and have infected sinuses,
ears, and ear drums so that has me off-kilter, and the meds I have to take
are so strong that they have their own nasty aspects, so I expect that I'm
going to be pretty well useless for maybe 10 more days or so.  PLease,
write to someone else if you have a problem, okay?  At least the dizziness
has stopped, I can use both eyes simultaneously today, and one ear drained
a bit this morning.

Steve leaves on a business trip soon, so I just will have to use the nromal
procedures to try to not infect the ferrets and be as careful as possible.