From:
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 13:10:57 EDT
Hi, I just wanted to let you all know that I'm not closing the shelter
down, but I do have to make ends meet this month.  As you may or may not
know I've been out of work for a year now, I'm trying to resolve the
situation but due to circumstances its going to be a while before I can get
to work again.  I also have to find part time, with Damian working full
time and the shelter being so busy, I have to be here to take care of the
animals.

We are going to have a one day yard sale on Friday the 13th, spooky huh?
I am also selling off some ferret stuff privatley.  We have 2 Midwest
playpens, 2 Superpet large cages, assorted 2, 3 and 4 story cages.  We have
many litter pans, tubes, and misc shampoo, and grooming supplies.  Also
there is a large dog kennel with a tarp cover, dog supplies and much more
stuff around here.  I will consider trading some stuff for, litter, food,
paper towels, etc., needed around the shelter.

I also will be selling some of my book collection on ferrets, dogs, cats,
etc.  We also have new products for sale, cat cubes, igloos, small pet
beds, thermal heating pads (great for post op surgeries or older pets,
hanging tunnels/hammys that are fleece lined and small soft pet carriers,
they are great!  Small items can be shipped if necessary.  I can also send
a pic if needed.

We need to make it through this month and then I think we will be ok.  We
also need to place some of our older ferrets, and special needs ferrets.
Please call me or e mail me if you can help in any way.

I'm not asking for donations as you all have been to good to our shelter
as it is.  Please just help by spreading the work about our sale stuff and
yard sale, or purchasing yourself!

Maybe even fostering or adopting some of the hard to place ferrets.

Thank you again,
CJ
24 Carat ferret Rescue And Shelter
"where ferrets are treated like gold"