From:
Karen Gutierrez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 20:59:18 -0500
Hi.  I have posted once to introduce myself a few months ago.  I recently
moved to Norwich, CT.  I have to go to my brother-in-laws wedding on
Dec. 19.  I am writing to see if there is anyone in the area who would be
willing to watch my Spaz.  He is about 3 years old.  He was found in the
woods so we do not know his real birthday.  I would drive to take him to
someone's house.  I have never had to leave him with a babysitter, so I
really do not know what to do.  I called the Hartford shelter a few times
but never got a response.  If anyone has a e-mail address for that shelter
I am willing to try to e-mail them to see if they have a referal list.  I
know no one here, but I have to fly out on teh 19th for the wedding.  I
fly out of McAuther airport in NY if anyone in between would be willing
to help out.  I could trade babysitting jobs or pay for the care if need
to.  Please e-mail any suggestions or if someone is willing to my personal
e-mail.

Thanks in advance
Karen and Spaz