From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 19:53:21 -0800
Hi everyone.  I read the FML every day (I HAVE to- its become an
addiction LOL) but don't often post.  However, I thought you all should
know about this item being auctioned intermittently on Ebay.  Some person
is selling coupons for $4.00 off a bag of Sheppard & Greene ferret food,
with unlimited usage since she sells it to you as a pdf file.  Sounds
good, right?  Well it did to me, since I bought it for $2.00 and now I've
seen she's raised her price to $4.00.  But I found out yesterday that you
can go to farnampet.com and get the coupon for free!  Oh well, at least I
didn't pay that much and the coupons do work.  Hope that someone else can
use them too, without having to pay for them.

Loving my fuzzies more every day!

[CY]