From:
William Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 12:20:35 -0500
>From:    Trish <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Ferret Treats
>
>For my ferrets I go out and buy Beef Liver at the local grocery store
>(round about $1 or so a package) and bake it in the oven, or put it in
>the dehydrator.  Then cut it up into ferret bite sized bits and have
>instant low cost treats my ferrets just love....

Thanks, Trish.  I'll give this a try and it just so happens I have a
dehydrator that I haven't used in ages.

Regards,
Hawk & Patrick,
Salem, Faye, Bandit, Bowser, Bailey, Ferry and Sugar the ferts
Pyewacket  & Azriel the cats
and Smokey the African Grey
Blessings to all animals great and small and those of us who love and
adore them.