From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 07:28:06 -0400
Good Morning one and all,
Hope all is well with everyone and there fuzzies.  My HEART goes out to
all that have lost there Babies to Rainbow Bridge.

I just want to say to Erin, the responsible teenager, KEEP UP THE GOOD
WORK!!!!!

Lets not label all teenagers as irresponsible, and lets not forget that
their are also plenty of adults that are also just as irresponsible, and
uncaring!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY TO ALL, and there FUZZIES!!!!!!!! :-) :-)

Dawn, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and baby Joey
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets

http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren

http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum