Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 2010 08:17:38 -0800
Sandra,

YOU were shocked and angry? PLEASE! I am APALLED that YOU as a SHELTER
"mom" would even allow them to stay one moment past witnessing them
disregarding ANY of your rules OR simple common decency to the animals.
SHAME upon YOU for letting them stay and harass your animals - waiting
until or even expecting the parents admonished the children was NOT in
the best interests of the animals you supposedly offer shelter to!

YOU are those animals' guardian and YOU should have taken it upon
yourself to END those children's misbehavior and cruelty RIGHT THEN!

Don't blame the children OR the parents event though the children may
have been the ones being cruel and the parents were delinquent in their
duties; YOU sholder the blame for the demise of Wolverine and Casper.

You need to seriously review your operation - are you indeed a shelter
or just hoarding ferrets?

There is absolutely NO WAY that ANY adult or child would EVER be
allowed to harm one of my animals! I have ZERO compunctions about
telling a child that is NOT mine how to behave in a mannerly fashion
and I HAVE chastised a child for merely waving her hands in front of
Josie's face repeatedly when Josie was on an outing with me!

Those ferrets are in your care for actual SHELTERING - you FAILED
miserably in that department for these two ferrets and offered zero
instructional guidance to those children or their parents - without
someone to recognize and STOP this abherrant behavior it will just
continue and more animals will suffer.

I pray that YOU take this horrible situation as a dire call to review
who you allow to handle the animals and also HOW you allow them to
behave! YOU are the one those ferrets count upon to speak LOUDLY for
them, for they have no voice!

Regards,
Kim