From:
Steve Whitcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 22:49:25 -0500
>From: Amy Robbin [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
>
>As far as elimination...I'm assuming that your new ferret is young.  One
>thing I noticed is that young ferrets eat and poop more than anything
>I've ever seen!  It's probably an age thing....

Yes, Chewie the new ferret is young.  However, I don't think he's much
younger than our first ferret, rocky.  A few weeks at most, as they're
about the same size.  That's why I was concerned, because while I would
expect a young ferret to relieve himself more often, I expected them to
behave about the same in that respect since they're so close in age.

Then again, I've found they behave completely different in most other
ways, so why should I be surprised at this?  :-)

Steve