From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 13:05:57 EDT
I am in "recovery".  This means my job is to sleep and rest a lot so my
body will heal and so my booboo will get better.  I have to listen to my
mommy and eat when I can.  You know what's really important?  To drink
lots of water.  That helps you get better.  I really hate having to potty.
It really hurts bad when I potty.  But you know what?  You gotta do it.

A funny thing happened during that opereration.  I was only suppossed to
have the booboo on my bottom fixed.  But when you get sick things come up.
Things never go perfect.  They had to do an operation on my tummy.  My
tummy was not sick.  But they had to really make sure and look in there.
I was really surprised when I woke up and saw they opererated on my tummy.
I don't like this big cut thing that hurts.  But mommy said they had to.
She says things happen when you get so sick like I was.  Well I better get
back to my jobs.  I better curl back up in my blankee in my nice bed and
rest.  It will be a long time before I can go out and play.  But when I
do, I'll be better than new!

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/