Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 23:48:07 -0800
>Bob "The Rude One" C  (Sorry, MC, I had to steal it!)

Sokay by me!  It really took me back though!  LOL!

Heh heh..'Bob " The Rude One" C'

Bob..it just doesn't look right.  I got a 12 pack of Pepsi's in the
fridge...I think we need to get together and discuss it!  (I also have
a couple of wild Hawaiian shirts I picked up at some car shows, to show
you!)  And..you gotta meet the new kids Rudy and Abe...4 pound MF boys...
compliments of a very wealthy young woman who did not know what she was
getting into when she bought a couple of ferrets!  Her loss, my gain...
adorable boys!

MC (The original Rude One!!)
(With Bancho, Artemus, Squeeks, Rudy, and Abe.
In spirit: Bubba, Billy-Bob, Garret, Snorkle, and Tuzigoot)