From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 1994 18:51:00 -0500
Bernard:
I, too, have my fuzzie in a cage in a dorm room where they musn't be found!  He
gets out a lot, but some days more than others.  I have noticed that when he
doesn't get out as much (finals week) he sleeps a lot more.  i was told they
compansate for getting less roam-time by sleeping.  I would say that he needs
at least 2-3 hours of being out of his cage- not necessarily all at once.  I
feed Maxx Cat- there is a Natural Cat food they make that doesn't have
Ethoxyiquin, a preservative that is very bad for fuzzies.....
Litter is up to you- whatever kind absorbs smells well, I guess, the clumping
stuff was a disaster for me!
I use a little Linatone for a vitamin, but not too much.
And toys... well, anything you don't want him to have, he'll love!!  :>
Have fun!!!!  Yay for hidden fuzzies!

Kim:
Ferrets Anonymous is in San Diego.  Their address is; F.A. Critters, 4211-5
Rosewood Dr., Pleasanton CA 94588.
Yes, Assembly bill 2497 to legalize ferrets was introduced and we need people
to write to their assemblypeople, especially those on the Water, Parks and
Wildlife commitee!!
:>
Hope I helped!!
Brandy