Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 23:18:34 -0500
Hi Everyone,
A Merry Christmas to all and all their fuzzies!  After reading of all the
problems and all the sickness, I'm so happy at this Holiday Season that my
6 are all fine.  We have been working diligently on our Holiday pictures,
and we are so proud of the way that they all turned out that we'd like
everyone to celebrate with us and have a look!  You can find the link at
the bottom of our page at:
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/lhartman/index.htm

Most of the pictures can be send as postcards from the Brat Babies site
whose link is at the bottom of the holiday pages.  May the coming year
bring health and happiness to all of us and our animals.

Lawanda and her six boys and girls