Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2007 13:37:26 EDT
>From:   sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
>
>To everyone whom has kept my 2 grand daughters, Morgan & Dakota in
>prayers. I'm late getting the news...

Sandi, I'm really sorry about your grand daughters and I will keep them
in my thoughts and prayers. I know this year has not been easy for you
so I am also praying for you! Wish I could make things better. As you
know already I will be moving back to GA in a week or so and at some
point I will make a trip to come help you and see you. Maybe to relieve
you even if it's just for a 4 or 5 days.. I may have to bring my dog
Gritz as Peter once again will have to take care of the ferrets on his
own but he's the greatest ferret daddy there is!

Take care and talk to you soon...
Suzanne