From:
rosemary german <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 00:16:21 -0400
Dear Sandee,
Our "Oscar" (aka fat boy) was helped to the bridge today as his cancer
had finally got the best of him.  He came to us 5 1/2 years ago a little
baby boy blaze with a large head and little body.  Eventually his body
caught up to his head and he blossomed into our biggest ferret as we
nicknamed him "fat Boy".

We gave him many years of love, fun,dookdancing and camping as he never
knew abuse or felt the pain of hunger.  Suddenly a few months ago-he was
diagnosed with Lymphoma his life was cut short as he slowly digressed.

He is looking for his buddies Sherrie, Rascal, and Dusty so please help
him find them.  Mommy, Dad and all the other kids here miss him .

Goodnite sweet Fat Boy Oscar..  We love you !!

Rose German(LFFR)