From:
Debi Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 16:59:09 EST
Hey all ........ I have been sitting back reading all the interesting
things you all have been writing for the past month.  I thought it was
about time I introduced myself. : )

I am Debi from Florida.  I have had several ferrets in the past.  As of
now I only have one.  I just rescued her from the animal shelter where
they were going to put her to sleep. :o  She is a VERY sweet 2 year old
Silver Mitt.  Her name is Sashi.

Anyways, enough rattling about my precious baby.  LOL I have been reading
on some of these posts about Duck Soup.  I was wondering what it is for
and if anyone can give me a recipe for it?

Thank-You all for all the very informative posts !!

God Bless You All & Your Fur Babies
Debi & Sashi