From:
Kymberlie Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 1997 03:46:53 -0400
Hi all:

For those of you who have checked out the Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue
Association's website (and there's a *lot* of you, THANKS!) I just wanted to
let you know that over the past 48 hours I've given it a facelift.  (of
course that included noticing, at 5 a.m.  yesterday morning, that those
using Netscape couldn't read anything on any of the pages...if any of you
with Netscape tried to log on yesterday I'm really sorry!)

Anyhooo, for those of you that would like to, check my site out again!
There's a few new "pages" and it looks a lot better now, I think (I'm going
to work on the colors, though...any suggestions?) As always, drop me an
e-mail or sign my guestbook and let me know what you think and what needs
improvement.

http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/ferretlady

That's enough time on only semi-ferret related business... Have a
ferret-full day!

Kymberlie Becker
Director, Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association
"Forget Puppy Love...There's nothing Greater than Ferret Love!" TM
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/ferretlady