From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 1995 10:19:47 EST
> From:    Stacy Thomas <[log in to unmask]>

edit.
> I asked her about rabies vaccine. She said that it does not
>
> I'm furious that NC has this policy!

        Stacy this is the policy threw out the united states.  There
are very few places where ferrets are not destroyed if the bite
gets reported.  That's why rabies vaccines are important.  If you can
convince the person bitten there is no reason to report the bite you
win.  If not you have a very good chance to loose your ferret.  The
policy S*%$s but untill ferrets are seen in a better light by the
ignorant you should try to protect them in any way possible.

> Question:
 Cat food, kitten food.  I've heard kitten food till three or four and
then cat food.  Unless your guys are getting fat?  Mako just went on a
diet and he's just about three.  PORCKER. :)

        Dr. Williams thanks for the update on the greenies.  I hope your
research goes well.

        Brad, and the gang.