From:
Roger Vaughn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 23:04:51 -0500
>I've found that people just don't seem to have a clue about animal
>identification.  I mean, raccoons are common as much here, as are
>squirrels, but people seem to think my ferrets are one of the above.

Well, gosh, raccoons have masks...ferrets have masks...you mean to say
they AREN'T related?  <g>

roger & the wolverine...um, make that "raccoon"...wannabees
missing bear

[Moderator's note:  No they are not related.  Here's how you can tell:
Raccoons take their food to the water to wash it.  Ferrets take their
food to the water to hide it!  BIG]