From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Apr 2005 11:11:08 -0700
Sometimes hoomins remember the wrong things when a little ferret souls
leaves them.  Too many times they remember their ravaged bodies ...
their last breaths.  They tend to stay at that moment in time, and sadly
whenever they think of their last memory of that loved one they see that
image.  I wish everyone would hold onto the past memories of the good
times just as much.  And most importantly the image of their weangel
TODAY.

Today, a big cinnamon boy named Momo crossed the bridge.  And today he
was whole.  His halo sparkled and his wings gorgeous and white.  His coat
was immaculate and his eyes had great life to them.  He lumbered on over
to me and I could not help but give him a squeeze because he was so big
and cuddly.  I introduced myself and I began to show him what Rainbow
Bridge was all about.

Springs are sweet, Summers long, Fall full of color, and Winters ladden
with snow.  Today the petals blow in the warm breeze, and we walked
through endless things that ferrets dream of such as dirt mountain,
laundry mountain, sofa world, ferretone fountain, the giant soup bowl
place, endless treat bars, shoots and ladders, tube races, baseball
games, and so much more.  We sat under a tree and I made sure that Moma
the Beast was comforted by the fact that his mommy and daddy would soon
join him and that The Boss was here to hold him until that day.  I
walked him over to the reflecting pond where he can look in on them at
any time ... and showed him how to put his ear to the clouds to hear
them any time he wishes.  Momo the Beast is big.  But he is no beast.
He's a big cuddly teddy bear.  And he is huge, because he needed a huge
body just carry that enormous heart of his.

Sandee