From:
Graeme McLaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 1996 17:04:19 -0600
Hi!  My fuzzie, Kit has been making a strange sounds recently.  If she is
dragging something across the ground or having a tug-of-war with me, she
makes a hissing noise.  She is a spayed female, about 6 months old.  Sorry
if this is normal, I am a newbie to the list.  Can anyone help?  I'll be
seeing my vet soon, and hopefully she can help me.

When I was at my vet, The Calgary Caged Pet Clinic, I noticed a sign for a
ferret club.  Monica Istuan (I think), could you please e-mail me info?
I've had trouble reaching you!

Graeme